Monday, February 28, 2011

Snow time with the cousins!!!

A couple of weeks ago it snowed here in the Pacific Northwest. It snowed enough that the kids were able to go out and sled in it. Now, my sister and her 2 kids were here along with my brother's 2 kids. There were 6 sledding and playing the snow. Baby H was sleeping during all the festivities. My sister ventured out and took these pictures of the kids. I would of gone out too but lets face it she just has a better camera then I do. I don't know why the ending picture is first but that's ok. I'll just do it backwards.

Warming up with hot chocolate after playing for about an hour outside.

Bug in her snowsuit. I like to call her my purple marshmallow.
This snowsuit should still fit her next year.

Big brother taking his little sister for a ride.
She had a blast.

Doesn't she look like a purple marshmallow?

Bud & Bug again

Getting ready to go down the hill, it wasn't very big but they had fun.



Bubba going solo...

Did you notice his snow boots? He didn't have any that fit his monster feet
so he doubled up on his socks and wore Grandmas.

Bubba & Bug

Everyone together!!!!

Bud going solo

Don't know what he's doing??

The whole crew: K, Bug, Bud, Bubba, A, and H




1 comment:

Trillium Fairy said...

This looks like so much fun! Hailey is such a cute purple marshmallow. :)