Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Batman birthday party

Bubba wanted a Super heros birthday party. Of course, I thought of what Cricut cartridge could I use. I found a screaming deal on the Batman cartridge and Bubba was into Batman to it worked.


Here's the birthday banner I made.

Here I made some Bathman insignas in different sizes. One is on Bubba's birthday present bag and the others were for the treat bags that were for Bubba's cousins.


This is the cupcake holder that was only for Bubba because they were a PAIN to make. He thought it was awesome to have something that no one else did.

Bubba enjoyed his Super hero birthday party even though it was a Batman birthday party but I just let him believe it was multiple superheros.

2 comments:

Ari Hill said...

um.... I LOVE THIS! so cute and so crafty!

Heidi Boos said...

We had such a fun time...loved all of the Batman things, especially Austin!