Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Houses, houses, houses

We put an offer on a house. Then 2 days later rescinded the offer. Seriously, I just feel in love with a couple of things in the house. I LOVED the kitchen including the pantry that is AWESOME!!! I also loved the master bedroom. The master closet was HUGE. I saw those 2 parts of the house and had my blinders on. Jody being the wonderful husband just went along with me. We do realize now that we need to communicate better especially with this big of a purchase.

We will start over again. New list with our needs and hopefully some of our wants too. We hope that we find "the" house in one of these. I know that I don't want to say "oh this will work." I want to know that it is the house for our family.

I am praying that there is a plan for us....

2 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

It sounds really corny me saying this, but really there is THE HOUSE for you guys out there somewhere! I'm glad that you were able to talk it through a little more and figure out what you both want and don't want. Something will come up!! I'm praying for you, too...

Evan and Jamie said...

Soon Kim!! We are praying for you guys!! Miss ya!