Sunday, April 11, 2010

Vinyl project

I have fell in love with....vinyl. I found a great company that sells vinyl for my Cricut at a great price. They also have project ideas on their website. I decided to try one out. I just wasn't really sure who to make it for. Then I remembered that this would make a great gift for Kevin and Melanie. I made this for their sealing date. I think it tured out really cute.

I used my gypsy to design it and then used my Cricut expression for the cut. I applied it to the glass and then used a dab of hot glue in each corner just to help keep the glass in the frame.


3 comments:

Lexi said...

that is so nice! you did a great job

Unknown said...

good job kim! i have been thinking of doing something similar to this. where do you get your vinyl?

Andrea M said...

Kim...you are simply AMAZING. Does the "idea fairy" come to you in the middle of the night? I wish she would come to my house once in a while. I would also like to know where do you find your vinyl. Thanks for the awesome post.