Monday, March 15, 2010

Re-do of the craft area

About a year ago, hubbie was given a foosball table. Now, we did have a play area in the dining room but he REALLY wanted the foosball table so I gave in. The toys went into the bedroom (which bugs me) and we got a nice foosball table. He also hung up Bud's magnetic dart board on the door. My craft area was on the opposite side of the living room. I was running out of room. I wanted to put things on the wall and couldn't. So, I decided to switch the area. Hubby wasn't so sure so I told him that I would switch it all by myself. I did and now I LOVE IT!!!

Before in the dining room
Before in the craft area

Before in the craft area


Before in the craft area
Doesn't it look really cramped? Now, I have TONS of room. I love it!!!


After
(Ok so hubby put up the shelves)

After
After

After
I love my new area. It only costed me $5.00 and that was the little buckets that I got in the Target dollar spot. I had everything else. I had the shelves, blue tins (which match the buckets perfectly), I also had the grid system and baskets. I miss the 100 Yen store where I can get all of this stuff. Luckily, I have some friends that will send me anything when I NEED (want) it.

5 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

I LOVE it, Kim! Now I want to work on organizing my room...but I'll have to wait a few more weeks for that! ;)

Lindsay Z said...

Hi Kim! Lindsay Zook here. I found your blog through Sara Walker. And I have to say, I LOVE the new craft area. I would be super envious, but since I'm not that much of a craft person I'm just a little envious.
I just started a family blog
http://zookeepingblog.blogspot.com/
I'm going to tag your site, if you don't mind...

vicki said...

Love it! Looks great....wish I could have been there to help you organize it. :)
Love,
Mom

Trillium Fairy said...

Wow Kim! What a transformation; it looks awesome! I love those cute little buckets and the tins. Robin and I can't wait to see you guys in April!

Andrea M said...

OK Kim....so now I want to know the bigger question....are you for HIRE? Seriously. I so need help getting my stuff organized. You do such a great job with that. I recently had my oldest daughter move out so I even have a spare room and I don't know what to do with it. HELP. Call me...253-537-4233 and let me know what you charge. I need your ideas.