Saturday, April 17, 2010

Spaghetti

So we've been having some difficultly with Miss bug's eating habits since she stopped nursing like 9 months ago. We resorted to force feeding baby food for awhile but I couldn't take that any more. Plus she wouldn't really eat very well from any one else but mom. At one point there were very few foods that she liked. I started just giving her a plate of whatever we ate and not anything else. She has started EATING!!! Yeah!!! This is her eating spaghetti. As you can see, she LOVES it!!! She actually ate 3 helpings.












She wanted to do it herself. No one could help her. Hence, the red face and hands. The spoon is just there for show. She didn't really use. She just thinks she did.


3 comments:

vicki said...

Way to go Hailey! Love you little girl!
Papa and Grammy

Madsen said...

Beautiful little girl! Red face and all!

Andrea M said...

I love how her hair is complemented by the red spaghetti face. Hailey is so cute. She is such a teeny little peanut. Love it.