Ok, so I decided that Wednesday's are wrapping up for the previous week regarding Jody's treatments. So here goes....
Tomorrow is his last day of radiation for his lung. He has had radiation every week day since May 27th so he's ready to be finished. Just in the last week he has experienced some pain with the radiated area. It's gotten more difficult to eat but with some pain meds he is trying to eat.
Last Thursday, he went to the back doctor and was able to get released from wearing his back brace. He came out of the appt. just beaming and carrying the back brace. He didn't even want to put it on to leave the appointment. I guess I don't blame him since he's been wearing it since the end of March.
So that's wrap-up Wednesday. Join me next Wednesday when I write about what's happening with Jody's treatments.
How lucky are we??
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment