So Hailey is 10 days old and growing each day. Big Brother Noah wanted to put her in the dolly stroller when she was just a couple of days old and of course I wouldn't let him. But of course, I had to do it when Noah wasn't looking. Isn't she just soooo cute?!?!?!
Noah saw Hailey holding Daddy's finger so he wanted to do it too. I tried to get a picture but that couldn't capture the whole experience so I took a video. I started crying because I thought it was soooo sweet. He gave up on trying to have Hailey hold his finger and just gave her a hug.
5 comments:
I must say, I love you baby girl and anyone that can'ty hold her is missing out! You guys are amazing! Welcome to McChord!
I can't wait to hold that precious girl this weekend! The video was so cute, and I am so proud of you for using your recorder..keep capturing those moments because they won't last forever. (OK, I'm sounding a little sappy, right now.)
Another little baby for you! Congratulations! Best wishes to Jody for a successful recovery and to all of you. Love, the Verdoorns
I LOVE the picture of Hailey in the doll stroller...too appropriate since she IS a little doll!! Congrats on your new baby girl!
Did you notice that, at the end of the video clip, as Noah is walking away, your sweet little baby girl looks like she's making an "I love you" in sign language... Must be a little prodigy!!
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment