Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Water fountain park

When we were in Oregon for the Fourth of July we went with my sister and her kids to a water fountain park in Wilsonville. The kids just LOVED IT. I don't know why Bud wanted to play with his shoe but really who can figure out an eight year old.

Bug was not happy with the water fountains AT ALL!!!

Bubba loved just running through the water.

According to Bubba, these 2 are best friends.
Don't they look like they're in deep conversation?

I love this picture. Ready, set, GO!!!

We had a blast at the park. We went to Sonic afterwards. My kids LOVE Sonic but so do their parents. The limeaides and slushes are to die for.

3 comments:

Our Three Sons said...

something like that would be so much fun for the kids!!

Lexi said...

this looks so fun!

Heidi Boos said...

This was such a fun time!! I'm glad the weather was perfect for it.

Great pictures...who took them? ;)