My friend Breanna took Bug's 1 year pics on Tuesday. They turned out really cute. She of course, had to be in her Fourth of July dress. I just love all the pics. Thanks Breanna.
Kim, Hailey is so stinkin' CUTE. She reminds me of Sasha. She is so petite. Watch out for tiny, red heads....they pack a powerful punch. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. Have a great day.
7 comments:
oh you got some really good pictures of her!
Those are so cute! I better get a copy of them!
Love,
Mom
These are adorable!! She captured Hailey's sweet personality so well. Love them!
Kim, Hailey is so stinkin' CUTE. She reminds me of Sasha. She is so petite. Watch out for tiny, red heads....they pack a powerful punch. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. Have a great day.
Cute one year old pictures. She has gotten so big.
Rashelle
Cutie patootie!
Oh, by the way...do we get one of these 1-year old pics? I'd love to have one for the fridge!
Post a Comment