Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Albertson trip

I know it doesn't look like alot of stuff but I'm just proud of the amount I spent. :)
So, can you guess?!?!? I bought 8 packs of hot dogs and 1 box of popcorn for a grand total of $1.55
The hot dogs normally go for $2.29 a piece. They had a buy one, get one free plus I had a coupon for $1.00 off when you buy 2 plus Albertson's had their double coupons so the $1.00 was doubled. It just was sooo cool when it was 87 cents for the 1st transaction and 68 cents for the second one.

3 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

I need you to go shopping with me. Does this work at Michael's too?! :)

Lexi said...

I went to albertsons yesterday to get some of their add items, but they were out of everything I wanted except the bread lol. Oh well, I will have to get the add earlier next time.

Unknown said...

Awesome! I had a great trip to Albies as well, maybe I will post about it too. By th way, I am still waiting for that homemade soap recipie!