Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Another "deal" post

Last week there were some fun "deals" at Albertson's. I made Jody come with me so I could use 6 doubles between the 2 of us. Soooo.... guess how much we paid for this stuff....

$1.01
It was double coupons and the dressing was on sale for $1.50 and I had $1.00 coupons and when they doubled I had a 50 cent overage. We did have 4 candy bars but those were eaten in the car. That's how we kept the boys happy, including Jody :).
So, I got 4 packs of hot dogs for free. Both of the shaving gels were free and the Kraft dressing were free. We spent the $1.01 for the candy bars. Jody thought I was pretty cool after that. :)
Edited to add: I forgot to put the picture on and I already deleted from my computer and camera so. You'll just have to picture it in your mind. ;)

5 comments:

Lexi said...

that is really good, I couldn't get the energy to venture out and do it last week :( but I think I am up for the challenge again this week

Trillium Fairy said...

You are awesome!

vicki said...

Where is the picture of all the things you bought? Cute picture of Miss Hailey!
Love,
Mom

The Mayberry's said...

Ok So where on earth do you find our about these deals?

Wonderful World of Crafts said...

Albertson's was having double coupons last week and they had good sales on the items that I had coupons on. I made Jody go too :)