Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Scrapin' area

I love my new scrapin' area. I share the room with Hailey but she doesn't mind. I took a few pics of the area. As you can see I'm working on a couple of projects but I can leave them out until I can work on them again. Luckily, Hailey can't get into anything just yet.

This is my half of the closet.

This is the wall at my main desk area.

I have my desk(s) in an L-shape so I have more space.

This is my cricut area and working projects boxes. This is on the wall across from my desk. And yes I haven't used it yet but will soon.


ENJOY!!!!

6 comments:

Allison said...

Both areas are so cute!

Heidi Boos said...

I am SO jealous!! Look at all that space you have. Everything looks so organized and neat. I'm glad you are getting a chance to work on some scrapbooking. Before you know it, Hailey will "want to help", too.

Heidi Boos said...

By the way, where did you get that really neat wall organizer for your ribbon, scissors, and stuff? I want one!!

The Mama Monkey said...

I love your space!

boys in the hood said...

Hey Kim! I found your blog through Colby's...I can't believe you have a baby girl. Congrats, they are so much fun! Yor boys are so Big, last time I saw you guys is when Noah was a newborn.
I hope Jody is doing well, we will keep you guys in our prayers.
Cara Williquette
thewillicuties.blogspot.com

Nash said...

Can you come organize at my house?
I need some rejuvenation in that area.
I'm so sad we ever lost touch.
This is going to be so fun.