All it needs is a giant pink bow and I think it will be super cute! Glad to see some new pics on the blog.
Kim, I think this explains why Jody doesn't stay home full time with the kids! I must say, though, better than what I expected from Jody! :) We love you guys!!!
Jody's just jealous, you know!And you guys do make pretty babies! She looks like a Wirf!Misti
Post a Comment
3 comments:
All it needs is a giant pink bow and I think it will be super cute! Glad to see some new pics on the blog.
Kim, I think this explains why Jody doesn't stay home full time with the kids! I must say, though, better than what I expected from Jody! :) We love you guys!!!
Jody's just jealous, you know!
And you guys do make pretty babies! She looks like a Wirf!
Misti
Post a Comment