Monday, April 29, 2013

And the award goes to.....

I have 2 blogs.  One is my crafty blog and this family blog.  I awarded myself the worst blogger ever award on my crafty blog but I think I deserve it more here at our family blog.

I don't know why it's so hard for me to keep our blog updated.  I wanted it to be like a journal.  Wait....I don't even write in a journal so maybe it's the writing part that I struggle with.  Well, I'm giving it another try.  Maybe the third or fourth (or even fifth) time is the charm.

I do think this blog should be for me and my family but since we have lived so many places in the military it's really a good idea to show our families that are all over the world what the Wirfs have been up to.

So, I am starting to revive this blog.  I am hoping to have 2 blog entries a week.  So sit back and relax you will see me again in just a couple of days.  You will be surprised at how big the kids have gotten and how much they have changed.

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Yay!!! Can't wait to see how the kids have grown :-)