Thursday, July 15, 2010

Breaking from blogging....just a bit

I have been really good about blogging lately. I was really proud of myself but....

WE ARE MOVING!!!!!!!!
So, I'm going to take a little break and not stress. We will be moving in 2 weeks from today. It's very quick and exciting at the same time. We will be living in Dundee, Oregon for the next 2 years and then we will see where are next adventure takes us.
For those that don't know Jody is being medically retired from the Airforce with 100% benefits due to his cancer. We are very grateful and blessed that we were in the military. We will miss everyone from where ever the Airforce has taken us.
Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers during this long journey.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

well howdy neighbor! let us know when you need help unloading or watching kiddos while you unload or if you need dinner so you dont have to make it while you unload or if you need a break from unpacking and want to go somewhere fun OR....just let me know if you need anything :)

Lindsay Z said...

ditto!

Andrea M said...

Awwwww Kim....we will really miss you and the family. It was fun getting to know you all through Cub Scouts and everything. I will always love your red head kids....well and Jacob too. I have a special place in my heart for those of the red head persuasion. We are super glad that Jody is retiring at 100 %. That is a miracle in and of itself. Way to go. Isn't it awesome when God is so good to us? Take care and let us know if you need any help with the kids while the movers are here or whatever.

ACDC2005 said...

Awww I'll miss you guys! If you need any help just let me know! Hope the move out/in goes smoothly! Do you have a place already in Dundee? I'm happy for you guys and excited you will get to go somewhere new close to fam (I am guessing).