Bubba turned 4 on January 19th I can't believe he is 4!!!!!!!!!!! I remember him being born like it was yesterday. Of course, he has always marched to his own drum. He's his own person. We do blame some on his red, I mean orange hair. Hahaha... Noah enjoys learning. He likes to know what things do. He will ask LOTS of questions. He also loves to cuddle with mommy. He loves his brother and sister. Hailey likes to play with him and he likes to boss and pull her around. He loves to climb on top of and wrestle with Bud. He doesn't have a problem playing with the big boys. Bubba and Daddy play lots of games together especially when Mommy and Bud are gone.
Thanks Bubba for being such a great little man.
Bubba showing off his shirt

Bubba
and his birthday cake
Bubba and his Transformer pinata

This is a closer look of the birthday cake that our friend
made for Bubba's birthday. Bubba LOVED it!!
Thanks Mr. Jordan
1 comment:
awesome cake!
Post a Comment