Here are some new clothes that I got for Kaelyn today. Kristen would be shopping with me if she was here but she's in Japan so I have to shop for her daughter by myself.
OH MY GOODNESS!!! These are so cute, I can't wait to put her in them!! Oh I think I came up with the shirts for the boys I was thinking for Logans it will say BIGGEST Brother for Blakes it will say MIDDLE Brother and Jason's will say Littlest Big Brother. What do you think?
1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! These are so cute, I can't wait to put her in them!! Oh I think I came up with the shirts for the boys I was thinking for Logans it will say BIGGEST Brother for Blakes it will say MIDDLE Brother and Jason's will say Littlest Big Brother. What do you think?
Post a Comment