Friday, August 28, 2009

Random pictures

Here are some random pictures of the kids. Let's face it this is really what everyone wants to see anyways. We went to the zoo with my sister and her family when they were here the 2nd week of August. We also went to the park. These are a few of the pictures.

Bug riding on daddy's shoulders...because the stroller isn't good enough for our little princess.


Bud MASSIVILY cheesing it. He better not get too tired of the camera yet. He's only 8.

Bud and Bubba dressing up at the zoo/aquarium. The boys liked it, Bug DID NOT.

We also have at least one kid cheesing it for the camera.

2 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

We had a lot of fun with you guys at the zoo! Well, except for the part where I had to carry an upset child out of the zoo. Good thing it wasn't yours, right? ;)

Andrea M said...

I love reading your blog and seeing the kiddos. I miss not being in Cub Scouts anymore. It sounds as if life is going well and the kids are having a lot of fun. Call me sometime and I would love to get together. Tootles for now...Andrea