Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Good news from the doc

Just a quick note about the good news we received from the doctor today.

The cancer is in what is called a partial remission. The cancer in the various bones is now in remission and the spot in the lung is shrinking. The doctor wants to continue with the form of treatment that he is having since it's working very well. Hopefully the spot in the lung will continue to shrink and be in remission soon itself.

We want to thank everyone for their continual prayers. Now, we're off to the park with my mom and my sister.

12 comments:

Nash said...

so glad to hear this.
what treatment is he on?
have fun.

Trillium Fairy said...

This is fantastic news! Robin will be so happy when I tell him. Thanks for keeping us updated and have fun at the park!
We love you guys!

Jill said...

That is just awesome news. I hope that he will continue to get better

The Mama Monkey said...

Yippee!!!! So glad to hear this!

Parley and Anna said...

That is awesome! I am so glad to hear it. Hope it continues!

Unknown said...

This is awesome! I am so happy for you all and hope he continues to improve.

Anonymous said...

Kim, This is Heidi's friend Kim and I wanted to let you know how happy I am to hear the news. I have been praying for your family and wishing the best outcome possible. Yeah! Give your kids a hug and husband a yahoo!! fromthe Caldwells. Keep up the positive healing!!

Evan and Jamie said...

Yeah!! We are so excited for you guys!! You've been in our prayers!

Our Three Sons said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you!! We will keep you guys in our prayers! Miss you and wish you were here!

Allison said...

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

berry family said...

That is wonderful news I am glad his treatment is ging alright.
Thanks for keeping us up to date.
Rashelle

Anonymous said...

HEY Kim! That is such good news. I'm so thankful that your husband is doing better. I never even got to tell you good bye in Japan. How have you been? We're doing good. Had another baby...funny because whenever I told you I was going to wait a little while...I was pregnant and didn't know it. We have another little boy named Maddox who is almost 4 months old. Your little girl is so cute! Hope all is well. Glad to see your family is doing good!