Hi Kim, I linked through Cara's blog...it's so fun to see recent pictures. Your kids are huge! I didn't know about Jody...I'm sorry to invade your privacy. And, I like your hair! I didn't recognize you with the long hair. I think the short hair fits your fun bubbly personality. Take care, Rebecca
OK, So I totally have to apologize for not calling you at Christmas. I know you said the first part of the week would be best and we just got so busy with crap, I forgot until wendsday and then figured it was too late! I AM SUCH A CRAPPY FRIEND!
cute pj's. Are you sure you want to make me one of those "hooter hiders" I would love it. Any color is fine by me, as long as it isn't pink. How are you all doing? I miss seeing everyone. Rashelle
4 comments:
so glad to hear about your husband.
good to see you back blogging.
keep it up.
cute pics too.
Hi Kim, I linked through Cara's blog...it's so fun to see recent pictures. Your kids are huge! I didn't know about Jody...I'm sorry to invade your privacy. And, I like your hair! I didn't recognize you with the long hair. I think the short hair fits your fun bubbly personality. Take care, Rebecca
OK, So I totally have to apologize for not calling you at Christmas. I know you said the first part of the week would be best and we just got so busy with crap, I forgot until wendsday and then figured it was too late! I AM SUCH A CRAPPY FRIEND!
cute pj's. Are you sure you want to make me one of those "hooter hiders" I would love it. Any color is fine by me, as long as it isn't pink.
How are you all doing? I miss seeing everyone.
Rashelle
Post a Comment