Friday, November 14, 2008

My beautiful children, enough said.....











8 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

Yes, you have yourself some cuties! Do we get these pics, too?? You know I'd love some for my refrigerator! :)

vicki said...

Love the pictures!!! Can't wait to see everyone in person.
Love,
Grandpa Dan and Grandma Vicki

Jill said...

So Cute Kim. They are adorable.

Trillium Fairy said...

What great photos! We are looking forward to seeing all of you very soon! Love you!
Alena & Robin

Evan and Jamie said...

They are beautiful!!

Nash said...

Cute pictures!
Hope all is going well.
Talk to you sometime on IM.

Parley and Anna said...

okay, so I have no idea where your email address went...I swear I used to have it! Sorry...I'm a dork! So would you email me again and I'll email you my blog?!
Thanks!

Mason Family said...

They are so cute! We love yo9u guys a ton!!! :) I tagged you on my blog. go there to find out the rules.