Sunday, October 19, 2008

New hair do

So, I had been growing my hair for about 2 years and was getting tired of it. So, I deceided to cut it. I don't play around when I cut my hair either. Here's the before and after.

BEFORE (front view)
BEFORE (rear view)
AFTER (front view)
AFTER (rear view)
I'm not a fan of the sweep of the bangs so I've been doing it a little different since I got it cut. :) I do really love it and it's actually easier than when I had long hair.

4 comments:

Heidi Boos said...

Cute hairdo, Kim!b

The Mama Monkey said...

I love it Kim! Did you donate it? It looks as if you may have had enough length and then some!!

Cherie said...

You're so gorgeous! I think your hair looks beautiful both ways. I'm glad it's easier to manage now... I considered that very issue while my kids were steeping on mine this morning. I hope all is well with you and your family!

Trillium Fairy said...

Looks cute! I bet it feels a lot lighter too.